But…. mmmm… who is Richard Vader?
An adventurous nomadic life of business and pleasure took me to 24 countries. I love working in exotic places and meeting amazing people you’ll never find in an office cubicle.
I am the founder of several projects, including Radical Jump, EasyWebStarter, Webpreneur Lounge, Ace Teams and Chiang Mai Business to help people begin or expand their business with multi-channel marketing techniques to maximize their business efforts.
Currently I run my business with my team from Thailand as a business development and digital marketing consultant and I am exploring new business opportunities in the digital information market and mobile ventures. I work with a global clientele. My business setup allows me to work anywhere… anytime… in the world with an internet connection. Pretty awesome huh?
One of the things I enjoy most is helping other people radically transforming their business and pursue their passions, whether this is traveling the world or having a life with an abundance of freedom where you control the outcome!
Richard’s Quick Experience Summary
- 15+ years international working experience in the following areas: Europe, Caribbean, Australia and Asia.
- Internet marketing specialist with experience in online marketing strategy development and implementation, search engine optimization, website audits, and competition analysis.
- Strong background in planning, organizing, management, and daily operations.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Technical experience with computers and office software, including office networks and web-applications.
- Good working knowledge in English, Dutch, and Thai languages.
- Business unrelated, but worth mentioning: 4000+ dives, including: Nitrox, Trimix, staged decompression, rebreather and diver propulsion vehicle.